We are very excited for our 6th Annual Golf Tournament this year! The tournament is our biggest fundraiser and simply the most fun you can have on a Monday!!! The proceeds from this event will help us to continue this much needed work in the community!! We remain focused on prevention, education and response to Sudden Cardiac Arrest in youth.
In the last 5 years since our first tournament in 2018, the Kyle J Taylor Foundation has:
- Purchased 10 EKG 12 lead machines, 1 echo machine, and technology to operate our own screenings.
- Screened 2927 youth where we have identified 30 with an abnormality while teaching parents about potential warning signs and symptoms.
- Donated 15 AED's in the community, including a Save Station at Morgan Hill Sports Complex which can be accessed 24 hours a day.
- Trained over 1250 individuals in CPR and how to use AED's.
- Added 10 new team members who meet monthly to plan, organize, and execute our strategic growth plans.
Golf Registration Details!!
Early bird golf registration cost is $175 which includes a box lunch and dinner after the round of golf. After June 15th registration will be $200
For those of you that don't golf you can join us for dinner!! Our dinner only option is $65 until June 15th! After June 15th dinner is $75. Also dinner is for adults only, please no children
You can also purchase raffle tickets, putting contest and mulligans when you register!
How can I help?
Sponsorship - You can sponsor a hole, sponsor one of our contests, or become an event sponsor. Click on the sponsor button above for details
Donations - You can make a monetary donation at the button above, or donate an item for our raffle. (Items that did well at previous events are wine, gift cards or certificates, sports memorabilia, and gift baskets.) If you have an item you would like to donate, please email us at [email protected]
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Thank you again for your continued support of our foundation!!