The Empire Clean Cities 14th Annual Stakeholder Meeting brings together industry leaders for a morning of networking and discussion on the latest advances in clean transportation. Our Annual Stakeholder Meeting will feature a light breakfast networking hour, panel discussions, updates on local initiatives and funding opportunities, and more.
Under the Unisphere in Flushing-Meadows Park (East Plaza opposite Queens Museum)
Queens, NY 11368
- 7:30-8:30 AM: Breakfast & Networking Hour
- 8:30-8:40 AM: Welcome, Joy Gardner, Executive Director, Empire Clean Cities
- 8:40-8:50 AM: Opening Remarks, Dawn Pinnock, Commissioner, NYC DCAS
- 8:50-9:10 AM: Electrifying City Fleets
- Keith Kerman, Deputy Commissioner, NYC DCAS
- Ryan Wanttaja, First Deputy Commissioner, NYC TLC
- Barry Sheerman, Member of Parliament (MP) for Huddersfield
- 9:10-9:20 AM: AEG Task Force Report Out: H.G. Chissell, Founder and CEO, Advanced Energy Group
- 9:20-9:30 AM: Beyond Fuel Type: Using Bio-Based Products to Reduce More Emissions: Belinda Burrier, Director, United Soybean Board
- 9:30-9:40 AM: Fireside Chat: Christopher Skeete, Minister for the Economy and Minister Responsible for the Fight Against Racism, Quebec
- 9:40-9:55 AM: Medium- and Heavy-Duty Data Collection Study: Jennifer Kritzler, Deputy Director—Northeast Region, CALSTART
- 9:55-10:50AM: Panel: Commercializing Low- and Zero-Emission Fleet Vehicles moderated by John Gillie of TruckTractorTrailer.com
- Freight Electrification-as-a-Service for Transformation (FEaST)—Ben Mandel Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
- Fermata Energy—Brian Zelis, National Sales Director
- Con Edison—Alison Kling, Section Manager, E-Mobility Services
- Freewire—Jordan Baroody
- GenCell—Alex Saucedo, Director of Sales - Americas
- 10:50-10:55AM: Honorees, Susan McSherry, NYC DOT; ECC Board President
- 10:55- 11:00 AM: Closing Remarks, Susan McSherry, NYC DOT; ECC Board President
Interested in partnering with us? Sponsorship opportunities are available for fleets, industry partners, OEMs, infrastructure providers, nonprofits, and other interested parties. To learn more about sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please contact Joy Gardner at [email protected]
The event is held in conjunction with the NYC 34th Annual Equipment and Vehicle Show, which gives you a firsthand look at vehicles and equipment using alternative fuels and reducing emissions in the tristate area. The NYC Vehicle and Equipment Show will continue until 2pm and all attendees are encouraged to visit exhibitor booths around the Unisphere.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!