TVCEF is proud to introduce the Community Star Program!
We invite all community members to show your gratitude for a special TVSD teacher or staff person by awarding them a Community Star. This is the perfect opportunity to recognize someone who could use some extra appreciation for the work they did this school year. When you make a donation and name an award recipient using the form here, TVCEF will award them a keepsake star to show them that their work has not gone unnoticed. You are encouraged to write a note of gratitude or encouragement to go along with the star. All proceeds from the Community Star Program will support TVCEF’s Teacher Appreciation Initiative, which takes place during the first week of May to support and appreciate teachers and staff members.
Do you have a special teacher who makes a difference in your (or your student’s) life? Do you know someone from TVSD support staff who goes the extra mile to positively impact students or the community? Is there someone you would love to recognize for their hard work and dedication to the Twin Valley School District? Do you want to tell a Twin Valley School District staff member you care about the work they do? Award them a Community Star!
Here’s How It Works
1. Make a donation of any amount (even $1!) and click to continue.
2. Fill out the information. Be sure to include the name and building of the staff person. Only nominations for individuals will be accepted. Please no group nominations.
3. Include a special note (Optional).
4. TVCEF representatives will distribute Community Stars at the end of the campaign to all those recognized.
All money raised will benefit TVCEF’s Teacher Appreciation Initiatives.
5. If you would like to make multiple nominations, please add each to cart, then click "continue browsing" to add another. "Go to cart" to check out. During check out you will enter the information for each award nomination.
Teachers, administration, support staff, and any District employees are eligible to receive a Community Star. All you have to do is recognize them. Help us empower teachers and TVSD staff by showing your appreciation for all the work they do!