The Praxis Indigo Co-op is a member based group who shares the love and admiration for natural indigo. The co-op aims to educate about indigo’s harmful past in our country and the detrimental impact of synthetic indigo practices on our environment. Members can choose to participate in any benefits and in exchange will work to maintain the indigo production in place at Praxis.
Member benefits include:
- Exclusive access to our ‘Grow Indigo at Home Program’ featuring private weekly videos about growing and processing indigo to use AT HOME
- 2 days per month access to the Praxis natural indigo vat (see dying requirements)
- Discounted workshop taught by indigo Nigerian artist Gasali Adeyemo
- Volunteer to help with harvesting or vatting for 8 total hours per season
- Become a responsible steward of the Praxis indigo vat
- Share your indigo experiences via our blog
You have items in your cart!
Once you leave this campaign, your cart items will not carry over to another campaign.
Complete your cart transaction before moving on if you don't want to lose these cart items.