The go-to event for comprehensive, clean-powered living is headed to Billings, MT.
Become a sponsor or exhibitor at the Montana Clean Energy Fair - sign up today!
Lookout, Billings! The flagship Montana Clean Energy Fair is coming to the Magic City.
Join Montana Renewable Energy Association Saturday, August 12 for the premiere event on solar power, wind power, battery-storage, EVs, heat pumps, efficiency, and all things clean power resilience. Since it's inception, the Clean Energy Fair has gathered thousands of Montanans with a curiosity to learn, grow, and take the next steps toward their own clean-powered future.
2023 Montana Clean Energy Fair Features:
- Workshops on solar, wind, storage, energy efficiency, policy, and other key clean energy topics.
- Exhibits by clean energy businesses, including an electric car show.
- Kids' activities and fun for the whole family.
- An e-bike raffle and prizes.
- A parade of solar homes and businesses to wrap up the day.
Ready to be involved? Here are four ways you can participate in this year’s fair:
1. Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsoring the Clean Energy Fair gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to renewable energy and gain exposure for your business or organization. A variety of sponsorship packages are available. All sponsorships include an exhibitor space.
2. Exhibitors: We have spaces available for businesses and organizations in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainability, or related topics to display information and/or demonstrate their top tier products.
3. Auto Dealers and Car Owners: The fair features an electric car show. Auto dealers must register in advance. Private EV owners, please contact us for information about showing your car.
4. Food Vendors: We are also seeking food vendors to participate in the fair.
More information on sponsorship perks and exhibitor details is available in the >> Sponsorship Packet. <<
This event will follow all local and county health and safety requirements.
Sponsors and Exhibitors can register using the buttons on this page. Auto dealers, car owners, and food vendors should contact the Fair Coordinators directly for more information: [email protected].