Dads Night Out - Top Golf - April 18
Come join us for a Dads Night Out at Top Golf-University from 7pm to 9pm on April 18
This is event is for Dads of children with Down syndrome, for a time to get together in fellowship and a night to get away.
- When: Tuesday April 18 at 7pm-9pm
- Where: 9110 Drivers Way, Charlotte, NC 28262
- Who: Dad's of children/loved ones with Down syndrome
- Food & Drink: food and drinks are available for purchase by participant
- Price of 2hours of Golf: FREE (sponsored by the DSAGC)
- Tickets: 10 tickets on a first come first serve basis (*If you are not able to make it, please let us know so we can make your spot available to another Dad)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Victoria Coles, Program and Community Outreach Director at [email protected]
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!