2023 Sandy Paws Volleyball Tournament
10th Annual on 9-9-2023
Come join us in the sand and sun for our
10th Annual SANDY PAWS Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament!
at Volleyball Beach in Martin City
NEW THIS YEAR!!!
EARLY REGISTRATION gets you AMAZON GIFT CARDS!!!!
We have THREE $50 Amazon Gift Cards for Captains that register their teams early!
Drawings will be for teams that register by: Jan 1, April 1, July 1
The earlier you register your team the more chances you have to win!
YES---your name can be drawn for all THREE
9:00am - 9:45am Team Check-In
Team captains will need to check in their team,turn in signed waivers, and pick up t-shirts.
9:45am- 10:00am Opening Presentation
Presented by Charity Host: Paws 4 Autism
10:00am Tournament Starts (estimated end time of 4pm)
The tournament will be played in (3) three divisions:
Competitive Power Teams - A league (Teams that regularly play in leagues with 2 or more power hitters) Competitive Teams - B league (Teams that have one or fewer power hitters) FAMILIES & FRIENDS Teams - C league (Just for fun. NO power players or serious competitors)
PLEASE NOTE: Placement in a division can be changed by Howard without consulting the team Captain in order to balance out the different divisions.
COST OF TOURNAMENT:
- Registration through September 1 (or until teams are full) = $210 per team* $35 due at registration to hold your spot.
- LATE REGISTRATIONS ARE $240/TEAM
- *4-6 players required per team. If you plan on rotating out throughout the day then register all members as ONE team.
- T-shirts (6/team) are only included in price until September 1.
- Late and walk-in registrations WELCOME if space available = $210 per team
- T-shirts will be available for pre-order only at $10.00 each.
- You may have as many players as you like and are guaranteed 6 games minimum.
Please review guidelines before registering your team. There are no refunds.
- Waivers will be filled out by each player on day of tournament.
- All players must be over the age of 16.
- Each team must have 4-6 players.
- This is a co-ed tournament. Each team needs to have an equal number of males and females or more females.
COVID-19 Information and policy of VBB: https://volleyballbeach.com/social-distancing-operations-at-volleyball-beach/
Please Note: Captains MUST pay their minimum portion ($35) of the team fee at registration to hold their team spot. Remaining Team Fees may be made on day of event.
Please use Coupon Code CAPTAIN for this option