Leap's End of Year Campaign 2022
Co-Create the Future with Leap!
This season, help students eliminate achievement gaps caused by widespread pandemic impacts with high quality arts education programs! The arts influence academic success across all subjects, and offer healing and growth. We can all work together to co-create the future, and re-commit ourselves and our communities to re-ignite learning.
Together, we create better.
Leap provides 8,500+ Bay Area students with top quality arts education experiences to prepare them for success in school and life. Professional teaching artists make a meaningful impact on students with a wide range of abilities and needs.
- Dance/Creative Movement
- Literacy and Creative Writing
- Visual Arts
RESULTS show that Leap’s programs improve children’s:
- Self-esteem, resilience, confidence and motivation
- Self-expression and awareness of the world around them, diversity
- Understanding of math, science, language, and social studies
- Skills vital to academic and professional achievement: creative problem solving, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
- Arts education is correlated with higher attendance rates, increased overall academic achievement and high graduation rates.
Co-create a future of possibilities! WHAT DONATIONS DO:
- $50 = one dance class for 30 students
- $100 = theater props and costumes for 60 students
- $250 = art supplies for 100 students
- $500 = one music artist to teach a residency for 30 students
- $2000 = one architect to teach a residency for 90 students
Thank you for any contributions you can make.
Don't forget to designate Leap Arts in Education as your selected
charity on AmazonSmile - and watch your online holiday shopping donations add up!
All Leap donations are tax-deductible. Leap is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
founded in 1979 certified by the IRS. Read our Guidestar Profile