Rose Parade BIG 10 Float Decorating
SIGN-UP TO JOIN IN THE FUN!
- Who: Big Ten Fans, Big Ten Club Members and Friends of…first 40 responses for each time period gets in
- What: Help Decorate the Big Ten Rose Parade Float
- Where: Rose Bowl Stadium; Rosemont Pavilion 700 Seco St. Pasadena, CA. 91103
- When: Wednesday, Dec 30th 2pm-10:30pm
- Why: Have fun with other Big Ten friendly folk and Club members to help decorate the Big Ten float that will be in the Rose Parade
- How: RSVP is first come first serve until we sell out of spaces
- ATTIRE We suggest that all our decorators wear old grubby clothes, because this is a construction site and there is a lot of paint and glue. You may also want to bring a sweater or jacket, as sometimes it can get very cold. Closed toed shoes are required and bring scissors if possible.
- FOOD You are encouraged to eat ahead of time or bring your own snacks. There are also fast food trucks around.
- AGE LIMIT 12 and up may participate
- VALUABLES Please keep valuables at home or in the car.
- PARKING Upon arrival you will be directed to parking in designated lots around Rosemont Pavilion and the Rose Bowl(allow a little extra time).
- UPON ARRIVAL ask for Leslie and mention you are a volunteer for the Big Ten Club to work on the Big Ten Float.