Gentle reminder to please select your preferred entree for next week's Anniversary Cruise and Gala by completing this Google form no later than tomorrow, Friday, June 2nd. This will help ensure that our caterers are able to prepared each guests meal to perfection. If you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies that we should be aware of, kindly let us know on the linked form, and we will work with the caterer to make the necessary arrangements to accommodate your needs. If you purchased more than one ticket, please complete the form for each guest.
Your entree choices include: Certified Choice Black Angus Short Ribs, French Cut Breast of Chicken in a Chipotle Aioli with Shallots, Mushrooms and Spinach, Atlantic Salmon enrobed in a Rich Dill Veloute, and Vegetarian Pasta.
If you have already completed your form - thank you!
Thank you again for your support, and we eagerly anticipate celebrating with you at our gala event. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
--- Empire Clean Cities, NAFA, and New Jersey Clean Cities
- Boarding Time: 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 7th, 2023
- Boat Departure/Return Times: 5:30pm - 8:30pm. NOTE: The boat will leave promptly at 5:30pm. Please be mindful of increased afternoon traffic congestion in the area and plan your travel accordingly.
- Boat Name: Cornucopia Destiny
- Boarding Location: Pier 40 - Hudson River Park Trust, at 353 West St, New York, NY 10014. Get public transit directions here.
- Parking: At Pier 40 there is a paid public parking garage. The garage is self-park and is open 24/7.
- Dress Code: Cocktail Attire/Business Casual Chic
- No longer able to attend? If you are no longer able to attend, please let Lara Calkivik ([email protected]) know as soon as possible. Tickets are currently sold out and there is a waitlist.