The best way to support Pasadena Roving Archers is by becoming a member. The City of Pasadena does not cover any of the range maintenance or target bales. Membership dues help to pay the city for our use of the range, pay for and maintain all of the target bales, and contribute to the cost of the equipment used in our Saturday classes and Sunday tournaments.
Membership is not required for participation in our introductory classes or Sunday tournaments.
Benefits of membership:
- Members have reduced class fees for our intermediate classes.
- Members do not pay shoot fees for all non-invitational Sunday competitions.
- Members are eligible for the PRA’s annual awards. Throughout the year members participate in Sunday tournament and their scores accumulate and contribute to eligibility for awards.
- Members are added to our email list, which keeps them up to date on club activities, scores, upcoming events, shooting form and equipment hints and tips, and activities in the world of archery.
- Members can participate in the advanced classes for an annual fee.
|Membership Type||Description||2023 Fee|
|Individual||One adult over 18||$150|
|Family||Up to two adults over 18 plus up to six children under 18. All family members must reside in the same household||$200|
|Junior||One minor under 18||$75|
|Collegiate||One student of any age who is actively enrolled in an accredited college or university.||$75|
2023 memberships fees will be prorated semi-annually depending on when you join; prices above are for the full year. Members who work (and officially record) a minimum of ten (10) volunteers hours during 2023 will receive a $50 discount on 2024 membership (does not apply to Junior or Collegiate memberships).
The membership you purchase now is good until the end of 2023.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com