Meet the advertising industry's freshest and most promising talent!
BLAC cordially invites you to meet our internship program grads and open-to-work alumni at our virtual Career Fair. The Career Fair is open to agencies, brands, and any company looking to meet creative thinkers and emerging industry talent—inclusive of junior art directors, designers, copywriters, strategists, account reps, production folks, social enthusiasts, and more.
Come meet, interview, and consider working with BLAC alumni—the ad industry's freshest and most promising talent.
Register by August 4, 2023
Have questions? Reach out to [email protected].
- Dates - August 9, 10 & 11, 2023
- Time - Schedule 1:1 meetings or group interview sessions based on your availability anytime between 9 am and 9 pm EST
- Location - Virtual on the platform Career Fair Plus*
- Registration deadline - August 4, 2023
- Types of positions you'll bring - Full-time or part-time jobs, freelance/contract roles, paid internships
- Who you'll meet - BLAC's internship program grads and open-to-work alumni, inclusive of junior art directors, designers, copywriters, strategists, account reps, production folks, social enthusiasts, and more
*Following your registration below, please expect platform login and setup instructions to be emailed to your registered Event Contact by Career Fair Plus within two business days. Please have the registered Event Contact check their inbox and spam for communication from [email protected].
About: The mission of BLAC (Building Leaders and Creators) is to bring more young Black people into advertising, ensuring they can fully express themselves, find community, and ultimately lead. BLAC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Learn more at blacinternship.org.