Join us as Auburn Football sets up for a clash on the gridiron. This game is free of charge for all registered Gameday For Heroes Military participants and immediate family. (with $2 processing Fee) Tickets are all digital this year and must be presented at the game on your mobile device. (NO TICKETS CAN BE PRINTED OR PRESENTED ON PAPER)
PLEASE NOTE - THIS REGISTRATION GIVES YOU A PLACE IN LINE. WE WILL THEN PAIR YOUR REQUEST WITH A DONATED TICKET. TICKETS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. EVER REGISTRANT DOES GET A TAILGATE SPOT. TICKETS ARE EMAILED ONCE PAIRED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX.
The Gameday For Heroes Tailgate tent will be open 3 hours before every game. Bring you family to our tent presented by Tailgate Guys. Our Tent is located at the Corner of Donahue and Samford across the street from the Athletic Complex. Please note there is no parking at the tailgate. All participants must find legal parking and walk to the TAILGATE AT THE PARK AREA.
(AG Heritage Park - 620 South Donahue Drive - Auburn, AL. - Corner of Samford and Donahue)
Please note: IF YOU GET TICKETS
- All tickets are digital
- You must present ticket at gate on a mobile device (No printed tickets allowed)
- Tickets will be to the game and no tickets will be handed out at the tailgate
- Tailgate format is our normal tent at the Tailgate at the Park and is provided for families to use. We provide pregame food and drink and incredible fellowship.
- Do not try to sell your tickets. We are tracking re-sale sites. An attempt to sell Military Tickets will result in suspension from our program.
- Tickets are not immediately downloaded. They will be delivered to your email address few days before game.
Tickets are free to our Military and Veterans. There is a $2 per ticket electronic transfer fee. TICKETS WILL BE EMAILED TO PERSON WHO REGISTERS BEFORE KICKOFF. Must be on your phone to use at gate. There are no refunds available on processing fees.
See you at the game and tailgate. We love our Military and hope you have a great game!