We are excited to begin this school year. Due to COVID, packing will be different than in years past. We will allow a maximum of 8 people per packing. We guesstimate approximately 1-1.5 hours of your time per shift. Masks are required UNLESS you are a family sharing one household. Gloves will be provided and are required during food handling. Please clarify any questions before committing. Thank you for sharing your heart and time. We can not wait to be back together. Until then, God Bless you and stay healthy. Please see the waiver.
Provision Packs 2023-2024 packing
procedures and protocols.
- No more than 15 people at a time.
- Masks are to be worn if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Wash hands immediately upon arrival.
- Only use items in SANITIZED buckets. Place used items in USED buckets. DO NOT SHARE ITEMS.
- Designate a bag distributer. DO NOT LICK FINGERS. Boxes will be preloaded with bags.
- Please wipe down handles of bins and place on the shelves.
- Please wipe down tables.
Thank you for your commitment to ending childhood hunger.