Florida Hotel and Conference Center
1500 Sand Lake Road
Orlando, Florida 32809
March 14-16, 2024
(5pm Thursday evening to 6pm Saturday evening)
Access hundreds of physicians and market to thousands more through sponsoring the original and definitive conference introducing the Direct Primary Care practice model.
Reach the innovators and pioneers that are stepping out of traditional employed medicine to resurrect medicine by launching doctor’s offices around the country. Access the legacy of success...
Choose from an array of options and innovations in communicating with physicians from across America:
- Standard Sponsors - Entry level engagement - booths and program ads
- Premiere Sponsors - Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver levels that put you front and center throughout the event.
- Innovative Sponsors - Swag Bag, Lanyards, Welcome Reception or "pitch an idea" to us.
- Meal Sponsors - We do working meals with focused content. Sponsor one or more with exclusive on stage focus.
Deadline for Sponsorship & ALL Artwork - February 16, 2024
(Earlier Date due to market disruptions in printing)
Cancellations/reductions received after February 16, 2024 will result in 100% of the total fee being collected or retained by the D4PCF.
This conference trains physicians to launch and/or expand a direct primary care practice (DPC) that is based on the private patient to doctor relationship. DPC is a practice model based on a subscription model (think like a gym membership through monthly, quarterly, or annually recurring payments).
Patients "contract" directly with their doctor for care for a low fixed fee.
By unshackling physicians from paperwork, bureaucracy, and reimbursements, DPC cuts out the middleman to free the doctor's clinical judgment and create pricing all can afford. The Direct Primary Care (DPC) practice ends the obligation to third party payers and the endless fights with forms, regulated cookbook care, and seeking reimbursements.
Booth Sponsors - Free single phase 20 AMP electricity at your booth! (like residential power at your home)
- For addition power - Electrical Price Guide
- Additional AV services provided by Encore - Exhibitor Kit
- Directly submit form to Encore AV at the Florida Hotel & Conference Center
Contact, Questions & Submit orders to:
Michael Fraley III, Director of Event Technology
Florida Hotel & Conference Center
Phone - 1 407-859-1500 ext 5105
Email - [email protected]
Booth Position - Our tradition since the beginning is there is no bad booth location, no matter the venue. We work with the venue to do food service in a manner that drives attendee traffic directly past your table 4-5 times (usually up to 9 including coffee breaks) per conference.
Reinforced by our Program vendor contact page and other marketing (as allowed by our credentialing medical society), virtually no one leaves our event without knowing the basics of your product or service. Period.
Proposed Map of Vendor Space
Shipping to Florida Hotel - DRAYAGE
Delivery of boxes & pallets to the hotel is subject to a receiving/handling fee.
- All incoming packages and special deliveries: $10.00 per piece
- Pallets up to 500 lbs. - $100.00 per pallet; over 500 lbs.: $200.00 per pallet
For large deliveries, shipping instructions must include the following:
- Delivery truck must have a lift gate.
- For inside delivery, a $5.00 per day storage fee will apply after the fifth day of storage up to 30 days. After 30 days packages will be returned to sender.
- Outgoing packages will incur a $7.00 package handling fee in addition to the shipping charges.
The hotel reserves the right to refuse shipments that exceed our capacity to handle or store or packages that appear damaged. Prices are subject to change.
Bringing Staff? - Book early at an amazing discount (limited block):
Florida Hotel - Room Discount Link
Sponsorship Print Version - Download a PDF for paper filing - COMING SOON
Email sponsor forms & special requests to [email protected]