Join us for our 2023 Christmas in Salem Holiday House tour!
Saturday, December 2nd, 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 3rd, 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Few communities have the rich legacy of historic houses that Salem, Massachusetts boasts. These homes, spanning four centuries, help define the character as well as the appearance of the city, and every year a number of their owners invite visitors in to view their homes decked out in full holiday regalia, with the help of professional decorators and florists. Christmas in Salem features a glimpse into these private homes that have been professionally decorated for the holiday season as well as a series of special events such as walking tours and wine tastings that are exclusive to Christmas in Salem ticket holders.
Tickets can be used any of the days and times of the tour.
1. No children under 6 are permitted on the tour (see #2).
2. Infants in front carriers only. No baby carriages, strollers, or backpacks allowed in houses.
3. All tour guests must have a program book– including children over six.
4. No pets allowed.
5. Umbrellas and packages must be left outside the front door.
6. Photos allowed unless otherwise specified.
7. Decorations and furnishings are to be looked at, not touched.
8. No food or drink in houses.
9. No use of private toilet facilities by tour guests. Restrooms are available at tour headquarters.
10. No shoes with pointy heels.
**Please note that Christmas in Salem 2023 tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.