2017 Sandy Paws Volleyball Tournament & Auction
4th Annual - 3rd Saturday in September
Come join us in the sand and sun for our
4th Annual SANDY PAWS Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament!
at Volleyball Beach in Martin City
9:00am - 9:45am Team Check-In
Team captains will need to check in their team,turn in signed waivers, and pick up t-shirts.
9:45am- 10:00am Opening Presentation
Presented by Charity Host: Paws 4 Autism
10:00am Tournament Starts (estimated end time of 4pm)
The tournament will be played in two divisions.
Competitive Teams (we will split this into A & B leagues if possible)
For teams which play in leagues where games are competitive, for people who know how to play.
For teams wanting to play recreational volleyball with minimal spiking, first time teams (FOR FUN).
COST OF TOURNAMENT:
- Registration through September 1, 2017 (or until teams are full) = $180 per team*
- *4-6 players required per team. If you plan on rotating out throughout the day then register all members as ONE team.
- T-shirts (6/team) are only included in price until September 1, 2017.
- Late and walk-in registrations WELCOME if space available = $210 per team
- T-shirts will be available for purchase at $10.00 each.
- You may have as many players as you like and are guaranteed 6 games minimum.
Please review guidelines before registering your team. There are no refunds.
- Waivers will be filled out by each player day of tournament.
- All players must be over the age of 16.
- Each team must have 4-6 players.
- This is a co-ed tournament. Each team needs to have an equal number of males and females or more females.