A Few Notes for Craft Vendors - IMPORTANT!
- Please read and fill out your registration carefully.
- Make sure to indicate if you need electricity.
- Important: List what you are selling so that we can place you away from similar products.
- A Westford Board of Health Permit is required and must be provided If you are selling food items.
- For returning vendors, if you would like to request a particular booth be sure to indicate this as well and we will try to accommodate you.
- Disclaimer: If you are part of a commercial or home-based business we may only accept one vendor from your company. If there is already a vendor from your company, we will contact you and refund your registration.
- We kindly request that each vendor donate a quality craft item for our NVTHS Foundation raffle table. Proceeds benefit the students of Nashoba Valley Technical High School. Thank you!
- Check-in and Set-up is from 8-9:30 am.
- Instructions for the day of the event will be emailed one week prior to the Fair.