Note: if you would like to avoid processing fees, you can also mail us a check.
Checks should be made out to Social Good Fund, and list Creating Freedom Movements in the memo line. (Social Good Fund is our fiscal sponsor.)
Please mail checks to 960 Yuba Street, Richmond, CA 94805.
Our intensive 18-month cohort for emerging and established change-makers continues to be an important place of healing, skill-cultivation, relationship-building, and seeding of projects that grow justice and joy.
We hope you will join us in sustaining this program, which we offer on a sliding scale that starts at $0 -- so that we can prioritize serving those most impacted by the systems we’re seeking to transform. You can learn more about our program at our website.
We are humbly requesting contributions in any capacity that feels meaningful to you. Small monthly donations help sustain us for the long-term. Please see below some ways your support could resource our small (yet deeply impactful!) organization:
- $50 provides a month of Zoom storage
- $300 covers the stipend for a guest-facilitated workshop
- $1,000 covers one micro-grant for a cohort member project
- $3,000 provides a month of organizational development and grant writing
- $9,000 covers the full cost of one cohort member's participation in this 18-month program
- ANY AMOUNT gets us closer to our goal and helps sustain this work!
Check out more about our organization and the impact of our work in our slideshow below: