Women's Board Membership
Join us or renew today!
The Hinsdale Historical Society Women's Board is dedicated to supporting the Hinsdale Historical Society's mission to bridge the past, present, and future. By engaging the community with its history and architecture, the Women's Board fosters an appreciation of Hinsdale history and architecture through its membership, events, and programs.
*benefits extend to immediate family
Benefits to joining the Hinsdale Historical Society Women's Board:
- Annual Family membership to the Hinsdale Historical Society
- Invitations to member-only events
- Discounted programs, merchandise, and event admissions
- Discounted cost for archival research services
- Discounted usage rate for Immanuel Hall
- Pre-sale tickets to the Kitchen Walk Trolley Tour
- Special admission to the Kitchen Walk
- Pre-sale tickets to the Women's Board Guest Speaker Luncheon
- Invitations to monthly social activities, including evening cocktails, lunches, and special gatherings
The Women's Board's primary fundraiser is the annual Hinsdale Cooks! Kitchen Walk, which offers guests a tour of Hinsdale's most fabulous kitchens. Historical landmarks, including the Hinsdale History Museum, Immanuel Hall, and the R. Harold Zook Home and Studio are protected and maintained, in large, by funds raised by this event.