Women's Board Membership
Join us or renew today!
The Hinsdale Historical Society Women's Board is a volunteer service organization dedicated to support the Hinsdale Historical Society and its mission to bridge the past, present and future by engaging the community with its history and architecture. Our goal is to foster the appreciation of Hinsdale history and architecture through fundraising, education and programs.
Benefits to joining the Hinsdale Historical Society Women's Board:
- Annual Family membership to the Hinsdale Historical Society
- Invitations to member-only events
- Discounted programs, merchandise and event admissions
- Discounted cost for archival research services
- Discounted usage rate for Immanuel Hall
- Pre-sale tickets to Kitchen Walk VIP Top Chef Trolley
- Special admission to the Kitchen Walk
- Pre-sale tickets to Cooks’ Night Out, the Kitchen Walk preview party
- Pre-sale tickets to Women's Board Guest Speaker Luncheon
- Invitations to many social activities, including evening cocktails, lunches, and gatherings
The Women's Board's primary fundraiser is the annual Hinsdale Cooks! Kitchen Walk, which offers guests a tour of Hinsdale's most fabulous kitchens. Historical landmarks, including the Hinsdale History Museum, Immanuel Hall and the R. Harold Zook Home and Studio are protected and maintained, in large, by funds raised by this event.