We cordially invite all mothers and female caregivers of individuals with Down syndrome of any age to join us for a special Mom's Day Out event at AR Workshop for Candle Making in Pineville. This gathering is an opportunity to relax, socialize, meet other moms, and enjoy a fun and creative session while making candles together!
Sponsored by the DSA of Greater Charlotte, this event offers up to 10 spots for participants. It's a free event designed specifically for mothers and female caregivers. Come, unwind, create, and share laughter in a welcoming and supportive environment. We look forward to you spending this enjoyable time together!
You will be able to Create one-of-a-kind candle scents for your home or as the perfect hand-crafted gift, One Candle is provided to you per ticket, but you are able to upgrade and add-on during your visit.
- When: Sunday December 10th 2pm-4pm
- Where: AR Workshop Pineville 322 MAIN STREET PINEVILLE, NC 28134 PHONE: (803) 642-2232
- Who: Mothers (including expecting mothers) and female caregivers of individuals with Ds of any age
- Price: Free
- Tickets: 10 available places on a first come first serve basis
- Food & Drink: You are welcome to bring your favorite food or drink to fuel your creativity.
*Please register by Monday Dec 4 so that we can purchase tickets. If you are no longer able to attend, please let us know by Dec 4 as well, as we pay per person to attend, and want to allow for another Mom to participate.*
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Vicki Coles at [email protected]