Why: To raise funds supporting the programs and services at Safe Harbor Humane Society
What: Take a stroll with your furry friend and enjoy a day of entertainment, food, and activities
Time: Registration-1:30-2:00 pm; Festival Begins at 2 PM.
Dog walk rules are set to make the event as enjoyable as possible for all involved. All participants must abide by the following rules:
1. Dogs must be current on their rabies vaccination as required by law, and on the distemper-parvo vaccination as recommended by your veterinarian.
2. SHHS reserves the right to turn away dogs that are a threat to other participants.
3. There is a max limit of 2 dogs per person
4. Dogs must be on a leash at all times (max 6 feet)
5. Dogs in heat will be turned away.
6. This dog walk is limited to dogs and people
7. All human entries under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. No alcohol permitted at the event
9. Dogs under the age of 6 months are not allowed to participate
10. Participants are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Supplies will be provided.
1. Complete this form and return it to Safe Harbor (may also fill out online)
2. Pay your registration fee up front or register on our website
3. Go to www.safeharborhumanesociety.org à Walk for PawsàIndividual/team sign up and create a fundraising page
4. Ask friends, neighbors, coworkers, and relatives to pledge.
5. Attend the event with your dog or sign up to volunteer for the event.