We're raising money for our after school programs with our annual hike-a-thon up Mount Tam in the heart of beautiful Marin County, California.
On Labor Day weekend 2020, we will attempt to hike up Mount Tamalpais. Every dollar raised goes to support kids in afterschool programs. The summit of Mount Tam is at 2,571 feet, and every foot of elevation costs $1. Sponsor each hiker for $2571 to get them to the summit!
For every hiker we get to the top, it provides afterschool programming and all school supplies for an entire year for 5 kids! Think of the gigantic impact you can make.
- Art program for one school year - $100
- Art supplies - $30
- Science and discovery program for one school year - $125
- Science program supplies - $45
- Music program for one school year - $90
- Musical instrument - $300
- Afterschool ESL program for one school year - $50