Corporate Membership and Sponsorship Program
Does your business want to support our community libraries? A 2009 study by the Library Research Service showed that for every one dollar invested into public libraries, five dollars worth of services are provided to the community. That is a return on investment you can feel good about!
Help the Friends of the Roseville Public Library provide advocacy and financial support to the Roseville Public Library by becoming a corporate member today!
Start for as little as $150 per year for our gold sponsorship level, or bundle one or more event sponsorship packages. We have several options to fit your charitable giving budget.
Benefits of becoming a corporate member of the Friends of the Roseville Public Library:
- Name or Logo posted on our website and member emails.
- “Friends” Window Cling: Show your customers your company supports the Friends and the Roseville Public Library with a small window cling for your place of business.
- Social Media Features: The Friends will work with your company to create social media posts that will be posted to our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Corporate Sponsor Appreciation Event: In the Spring of 2023, you will be invited as our guest to a small event to specifically thank our corporate sponsors for their support and give you an overview of what your support means to the community.
- Recognition at Events: As a thank you for sponsoring an event, the Friends will provide the sponsor with recognition on signs at the event and mention in all social media and email promotions.
- Enjoy all general member benefits, including discounts to Friends Events, bonus points at Trivia Night, early admission to Book Sales, and corporate coupons/discounts.