Finance Boot Camp: From Survival to Stabilization
Co-taught by Jericha Senyak & Yesenia Sanchez
In this workshop, we’ll work to transform financial concepts from abstract lists of numbers into hidden stories that underpin your organization’s values, goals, successes, challenges, and aspirations. Working with the idea that your numbers are a powerful narrative tool for supporting your mission, we will…
- Walk you through a review of fundamental financial concepts
- Help you understand where your project is and identify what it needs for financial sustainability
- Learn how to tell stories about your mission based on real, hard numbers
- Work with you to set goals for your project and budget towards those goals
- Share ways to transform your financial anxiety into financial empowerment
The goal is to come out with an end-of-year budget & plan for your project or organization.
This workshop is for individuals with previous budgeting experience. Beginners should first attend one of Intersection's Basic Bookkeeping workshops.