Our community outreach programs at Hill Hounds are growing! This has created a need for a facility to house our efforts.
“About 6.5 million companion animals enter shelters every year and approximately 3.5 million shelter animals are euthanized. Turn the sadness into action. It’s worth every day of it. It’s not about your loss but about giving these animals a good home.”
Funds raised are used for:
• Medical services for animals in our care
• Meeting the daily needs of animals in our care
• Providing the community with needed resources to pets in their homes vs. being surrendered to a shelter
• Heartworm education and treatments
• Aiding other rescues in lowering their expenses to help keep their intake doors open
Participants for “Top Dog (Gents) and Fancy Feline (Ladies) of the Year” are people who share a passion for homeless animals. They are connected in our communities and passionate about raising the necessary funds for our programs to be successful. Participants believe in Hill Hounds mission and fully support it.
This is a fun-filled, friendly competition between our supporters that are enthusiastic about assisting Hill Hounds make a difference in the homeless animal population across the eastern seaboard.
Please join us in our inaugural year of the Top Dog & Fancy Feline Campaign. Change a life. It’s sure to change yours.
To create a team please email us at email@example.com for more information.
*Our Top Dog and Fancy Feline of the Year hold their title for one year. Our 2017 Participants will have a jumpstart on their campaign for 2018.