Grants are an important part of any organization's contributed income, yet there are many hurdles to obtaining grant funding.
In this series of interactive workshops with expert Kevin Seaman, we will explore the world of grants to build skills in grant writing and application submission. These workshops are designed to put theory into practice with participatory group activities and actual funder applications. Whether you attend a single session or the entire cumulative series, you’ll feel more confident in continuing to apply for grants that grow your artistic practice or organizational vision. Each workshop is limited to 10 participants and participants are highly encouraged to purchase the full series.
In this class, we'll discuss:
- Researching Grant Opportunities and determining your competitiveness
- Telling your organization's story in compelling and concise language that speaks to funders
- Learning to identify potential “red flags” in your application
- Cultivating relationships with funders
- Understanding the grant process from start to finish
- Identifying key steps to submitting a grant.
- Decoding and incorporating grant language to strengthen your application.
PLEASE NOTE- THESE LAB SESSIONS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE GRANTING ORGANISATIONS.
What to bring:
Your grant/ concept/ ideas
Computer/ Paper - If you need to borrow one let us know. We are here to help!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!