Ncompass is an organization made up of a powerful group of individuals who have stood up and said “I AM NCOMPASS” and have partnered together in a movement to develop and empower today’s youth to become the influencers God created them to be.
WE ARE NCOMPASS
During the month of November, and through the remainder of the year, we are launching the I AM NCOMPASS campaign. Join the movement by sharing your story and spread the word about what we are doing together to impact youth around the globe.
In addition to that, we are asking you to take a bold step with us.
We believe that if everyone gives a little, together we can change the world!
Your fundraiser is not just collecting donations that will enhance our mission of youth development and empowerment, but it is an opportunity for YOU to share your STORY.
HERE'S HOW YOUR PARTNERSHIP COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ONE TIME GIFT OF:
- $25 could help one Kidstarter coach get trained so that they can help a student impact a cause
- $50 could offset the costs of toilet paper for the whole month at the Maranatha House
- $100 could put on two SPARK workshop in the Portland area for middle or high school students
- $250 could pay for a social worker to visit the Maranatha House a few times a week for a month to improve the children's social, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- $500 could pay for food for the all 26 children at the Maranatha House for just over a week.
A MONTHLY GIFTS OF:
- $5 a month could provide Digicel phone minutes for one of our weekly professional and leadership development calls between our Haitian team member and our American staff.
- $15 a month could provide three days of safe transportation to and from school each month.
- $25 a month could provide coaching support and resources for 15 Kidstarters.
- $35 a month could provide a portion of the earned income for our Transitional Youth which allows them to have a hands-on-experience with money management and work ethic.
- $50 a month could put on 12 SPARK (or IGNITE) workshops, which could allow for upwards of 250 students to articulate what they care about and see the resources to take action.
Take action. Join the movement. Pay it forward.