Spread Christmas Joy to Casa Hogar La Gloria
Your gift means Hope!
What your Gifts Do
- Provide a safe home for some 30 children ages infant to 17 years.
- Pay the salaries and benefits of some 19 full-time employees who care for the children 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay for special workshops for the children and staff development for the employees
- Physical therapy for the children who need it.
- Psychological evaluations and age appropriate therapy when needed.
- School age children are enrolled in three different high quality schools and receive appropriate religious instruction and formation.
- Provide for the personal needs of the children as well as food, clothing, housing and all that supports their lives (transportation, utilities, building maintenance and repair.)
- Provide a consultant to assist full-time staff and legal services to help navigate the sometimes complex Mexican law.
In short, your gifts, prayer and concern make you a part of providing a home and hope for the future for orphaned, neglected and abandoned children in Tijuana.