Join Houston business professionals and Partner Ministry leaders on January 31st over lunch to Network with a Purpose! Our theme for this month’s event is Restorative Justice. Hear from Kathy Vosburg, Executive Director of Crosswalk Center, Drew Willey, Executive Director of Restoring Justice, and Jonathan Frost, Executive Director of Youth for Christ Houston, in a panel discussion moderated by Roger Wernette.
Wednesday, January 31st
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Christ Evangelical Presbyterian Church
8300 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77024
$12 Online | $15 At the Door
Join us for a networking lunch with business men and women from across the city who collaboratively join together to respond to needs of Christ-centered organizations. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet ministry leaders and use their business expertise and resources to make a difference in our community.
Arrive at 11:15 am for early networking opportunities and bring your business cards! We host over 90 business professionals from across the city who want to use their business expertise, network and resources to assist 17 Christ-centered local ministries. There's a place for you!
2017-2018 Lead Underwriters:
Lunch Sponsored by:
What to expect:
- Each table will be hosted by a Get Together Ambassador who will facilitate the networking time during the meal.
- Each table will include one of ten ministry representatives.
- Business people are encouraged to choose a ministry table to join for lunch and networking.
- The program will consist of a panel of ministry leaders and business professionals who will be interviewed by a moderator. Each meeting has a theme, such as homelessness, education, restorative justice, etc.
- Each ministry submits 3-5 needs each month. These needs are included in a packet of information at the table and on our website.
The Get Together Networking Luncheons are not monetary fundraisers. Attendees are encouraged to reach out to their network to help ministries identify resources that will help them further their cause. These needs may include material items (in-kind) like office furniture, cleaning supplies, etc. as well as professional expertise like creating a strategic plan for communication or project management. We want to know what you know about business, strategy, networking and creative problem-solving.
Expect to think about your network of influence and how you can help ministries tackle some of their greatest challenges. Join like-minded business people to network and do good things together!
?The Get Together selects Nonprofit Partners on an annual basis through application only (March 1 - May 15). Nonprofits that are not official partners are welcome to attend events, but are asked to support The Get Together's Nonprofit Partners and not solicit support for their own organization at the events.
To learn more about our Partner Ministries for the 2017-2018 Season, visit our website at TheGetTogether.org.