Old Maroon Golden Gala
and Inaugural Hall of Fame Induction
Come out and join Old Maroon in celebrating 50 years of Aggie Rugby at the Phillips Event Center! Enjoy an evening to include Dinner and conversations with Club Founder Greg Schwei, Coach Roger Boos, and Aggie Ruggers that span the last half-Century. As 50 years have passed, we will induct the Inaugural Class into the Aggie Rugby Hall of Fame, capped off by Dancing to music by Old Maroon's DJ Rob Mwandia!
ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW OVER, BUT WE STILL HAVE +/- 10 TICKETS LEFT SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT CODY STRINGER.
AVAILABLE TICKET OPTIONS:
Student Admission Tickets:
- $60 /each, for students currently enrolled in a college, and their immediate guests, includes food and 2 drink tickets for students and guests 21 years of age or older
Discounted Admission Tickets:
- $75 /each for Silver thru Platinum+ Members that contribute $250 or MORE annually thru Old Maroon, includes food and 2 drink tickets
General Admission Tickets:
- $125 /each for General, Active and Bronze Members that contribute LESS than $250 annually thru Old Maroon, includes food and 2 drink tickets
Half Table (5) Tickets:
- $565 /each for Half of a Table of 5 seats, includes food and 2 drink tickets each
Full Table (10) Tickets:
- $1,000 /each for a Full Table of 10 seats, includes food and 2 drink tickets each
Cocktail Attire Encouraged. If interested, the TAMURFC Club Tie is simply a maroon and white diagonal striped tie.
OTHER WEEKEND EVENTS:
Date: Friday, March 23, 2018
Time: 6 PM - 7:45 PM - Pre-Social @ Duddley's Draw then Dixie Chicken
Time: 8 PM - Social @ Murphy's Law
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Time: 12 PM - Aggies vs t.u. @ Penberthy Sports Complex
Time: 10 PM - Gala Post-Social @ Quarry Bar & Grill downstairs of Phillips Event Center
For Lodging, Old Maroon Rugby will have a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn & Suites-Aggieland at 2500 Earl Rudder Freeway & Hwy 6, College Station, TX 77840. Click HERE or logo above to make your reservation online. Make sure you use Group Code "OMR" if booking online. To book over the phone call (979) 485-8300 and mention "Old Maroon Rugby" block. Rooms are going fast so book asap!
If you have items to donate for the Silent Auction they will be greatly appreciated!
Please contact Chris Belew '08 to coordinate with information to include the auction item and its estimated value. Suggested items include:
- Tickets or merchandise for any professional sports teams (Major League Rugby, overseas professional Rugby teams, and even NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.)
- Rugby / Sports Retailer giftcards
- Rugby / Sports Vendor Gifts
- Rounds of Golf (Top Golf, Country Clubs, etc.)
- Beer/Wine/Liquor Gift Baskets
Throughout the evening we will be commemorating the 50 Years of Aggie Rugby lore. If you have some old memorabilia that you would like to have digitally archived and displayed at the Celebration, such as photos, programs, documents, old jerseys, trophies, news clippings, etc., please contact Raf Mogollan. If you have any memorabilia already in digital format please simply email them to Raf and include a description.
We are grateful to our Gala supporters:
Douglas Chester '80
Mark Fischer '72
Greg Schwei '71
DJ Rob '11
Cecil & Krista Lara '95
Jimmy Robertson '70
- Michael Johnson | Boyt
Harness | Kyle
Ranne ‘79 | Chris
Baumann | Chuck
Martin ‘79 | Roger
Boos ‘68 | B. Cody Stringer ’98 | Blake Pellerin ‘09 | Spirit of Texas Distillery | Austin Blacks Rugby | Austin Elite Rugby | Andy Scott ‘70 | J. Shae Hatfield
Click the sponsorship button below to support!!
And as always, we appreciate general support from:
Joe Devine '96 of
John Scheef '81 of
By consuming alcohol at our Gala, you certify that you are 21 years of age or older.
Out of respect for, and the safety of, yourself and others, Please Drink Responsibly.