Breaking Taboo - Kill Silence. Save Lives.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible
About Breaking Taboo
Breaking Taboo is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing suicide by promoting mental health education. Our goal is to save lives, and we do this by:
* Providing vital & life saving education to the public
* Removing the stigma around mental health
* Making mental health as important as physical health
Providing life saving resources
* Encouraging conversations around sensitive, necessary topics
* Ensuring that no one is left feeling helpless
* Promoting awareness of mental health and suicide prevention
Currently, we are working on a documentary film series to teach the public how to prevent suicide and to bring the experiences of survivors and advocates to the public. They are waiting to share their stories, and we need your help to make this project a reality.
Our supporters and partners fuel every aspect of our hard work – please donate today and help us save lives. A suicide occurs every 40 seconds - the world needs this work now more than ever. And we need people like you to move from feelings to action. So please, take action right now and join us in breaking this taboo. Help us Kill Silence and Save Lives.