Come join us in the sand and sun for our
5th Annual SANDY PAWS Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament!
at Volleyball Beach in Martin City
9:00am - 9:45am Team Check-In
Team captains will need to check in their team,turn in signed waivers, and pick up t-shirts.
9:45am- 10:00am Opening Presentation
Presented by Charity Host: Paws 4 Autism
10:00am Tournament Starts (estimated end time of 4pm)
The tournament will be played in two divisions.
Competitive Teams (we will split this into A & B leagues)
For teams which play in leagues where games are competitive, for people who know how to play.
COST OF TOURNAMENT:
- Registration through September 1, 2018 (or until teams are full) = $180 per team*
- *4-6 players required per team. If you plan on rotating out throughout the day then register all members as ONE team.
- T-shirts (6/team) are only included in price until September 10, 2018.
- Late and walk-in registrations WELCOME if space available = $210 per team
- T-shirts will be available for purchase at $10.00 each.
- You may have as many players as you like and are guaranteed 6 games minimum.
Please review guidelines before registering your team. There are no refunds.
- Waivers will be filled out by each player day of tournament.
- All players must be over the age of 16.
- Each team must have 4-6 players.
- This is a co-ed tournament. Each team needs to have an equal number of males and females or more females.
TEAM CAPTAINS REGISTERING BEFORE 9/1/2018 WILL ALSO RECEIVE A TEAM CAPTAIN's SHIRT