Saturnos Go To Seminary
So, if you've been dying to know more about how this decision came about here is a concise, as concise as my rambling can manage, story of how we came to be moving to Massachusetts for seminary.
- Working with youth both in church and with Young Life is probably one of the biggest factors that have opened my heart up to family brokenness and strife.
- The doula who told me I sounded much more like a counselor than a warehouse manager.
- Jan and Steve Gammill giving me a chance to pick from their selection of books because they heard I was interested in seminary. I took almost their entire collection!
- Having seminary friends and family, especially Karen Jensen and Rachel Toone who helped me to pick Gordon-Conwell. (Its proximity to Boston had nothing to do with it...)
- Lastly and most importantly, Sarah who gave a firm no to seminary for three years which gave me the chance to figure out the why. I am so glad she held her ground until moved by God to say yes at exactly the right time.