As a private, non-profit organization, Phillips Wharf Environmental Center receives no government funding and relies entirely on memberships, grants and donations to fund our educational programs, maintain the Fishmobile, sponsor lectures, and support member activities.
Your membership will help Phillips Wharf to:
- Expand our first rate, hands on educational activities.
- Provide a new aquaculture learning experience for watermen and the public.
- Retain a working waterfront on Tilghman Island to provide sustainably harvested seafood.
- Increase participation in our oyster growing program to restore oyster beds in the Bay.
- Encourage and demonstrate conservation landscaping practices.
As a member of Phillips Wharf, you are offered exclusive opportunities to visit the center with friends and family as well as pre-sale opportunities on some of our wonderful events like Oyster Jam.
All members will now receive early sign ups for events at reduced pricing, discounts on excursions and retail, and additional special benefits including:
10% discount on education programs, including Summer Camp;
15% discount on Fisherman's Daughter Brand Oysters
10% discount on Tri Tilghman Registration & Oyster Jam Oyster and Brew Fest tickets (note: discount not valid for VIP Night);
10% discount on retail items;
An invitation to the annual membership meeting with speaker, food, and refreshments.
Members will also receive an attractive decal for display on your vehicle.