Are you secretly insecure about drawing, or just want to practice and perfect your techniques? This workshop will introduce you to some tips and tricks to help make drawing easier, and techniques to incorporate your drawing skills into your own artwork. Drawing is a skill anyone can learn, so come and find some great ways to improve your own drawing and make it fun again. August 18, 9-noon
- Drawing pencils (at least an HB), kneaded eraser, sharpener
- Sketchbook (at least 8 x 10)
- Ruler and plastic triangle if you have one (I will bring extras)
- All the Prismacolor pencils you have
- One sheet of Strathmore Bristol (vellum surface) at least 8x10
Patty will have Prismacolor pencils and Bristol, so don’t go out and spend a lot of money!
Cost: $15 for members; $25 for non-members. Pay on-line at time of registration. Members: Use your member code when you check out.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!