General Volunteer Signup
Be on our general volunteer list or register here for a specific event.
- Restoration Field Projects & Other Events – Get your hands dirty with us! Select the box below and we'll email you about upcoming volunteer events.
- Become a "Compost Liaison" - Help us create a Come, Post your Compost task-force in contacting participants and recruiting others to compost with us!
- Help out at special events - This may include tabling at an event, helping us sort trees or other various activities.
- Office Assistance – organize files, help with large mailings
- Research – explore specific issues, foundations and other funding sources, special projects
- Fundraising – assist with our fundraising efforts by making phone calls and sending emails or texts to supporters
- Internships – We have internship opportunities available for college students all-year-round. Please visit our Intern with the Council page and fill out our Intern Application. As internship needs arise, we will review your application and contact you.
Can you volunteer for a few hours at our annual fundraiser? There are several shifts available. Each shift is 3 hours long and consists of either helping us set up, keep an eye on auction items, direct attendees to the party tent or help us break down the event. Volunteers will receive a meal. You will get a chance to participate in the event either before or after your shift.
Our fundraiser, Green Tie, will be held at the Nashville Zoo, 3777 Nolensville Pike Nashville, 37211
We request that you dress in business casual or party attire and wear comfortable shoes.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org