About Camp ANV
Camp ANV serves Oakland children ages 5-14. Since 2012, our eight-week Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps offer these opportunities for your child:
- Provides a safe space for local youth to learn the business of sustainable agriculture,
- Conducts activities that promote fitness,
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition,
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects,
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes.
*Fall, Winter (HoliDay) and Spring camps are considered Mini-Camps*