6th Annual Help Some1 with Glut1 Family Fundraiser
Thank you for helping the Glut1 Deficiency community by joining in the York Family's annual Help Some1 with Glut1 family fundraiser!
Saturday, October 20th
Here's what families are doing to Help Some1 with Glut1!
- York Family - Oklahoma: a country lane walk and a bonfire cookout
- Steele Family - Kentucky: a campfire cookout and singalong at the lake
- Norgren/Dewar Family - Michigan: fundraiser at a high school volleyball game
- Morgan/Lapping Family - Wales: gathering family and friends for dinner and a raffle
- Dennison Family - South Carolina: a park play date with friends
- Falls Family - North Carolina: teaching others about Glut1 at school and at horseback riding, dedicating a 100 lap swim to our patient community
- Biladeau Family - a personal fundraising and awareness page in honor of Zoe
(email April to let her know what you plan and we will add it to the page!)