Become a SEEDS SPONSOR
Supporting Educational Excellence in Daphne Schools
Dear Friends & Supporters of SEEDS:
The 2019-20 academic year has been very exciting and successful for SEEDS and the Daphne Schools. During this current year SEEDS has:
- Supported the continuation of the Leader in Me Program, in 3 Daphne schools with $30,000 in block grants.
- Supported the International Baccalaureate Program at Daphne High School: student IB fee scholarships, the Freshmen Summer IB Writing camp, and the Senior IB Graduation Breakfast.
- Invested $10,00 in 28 grants for classroom resources and teaching materials to support the Baldwin County School system in reading, science and math.
- Worked closely with the Baldwin County Education Coalition to confront county wide challenges in education.
- Sponsored 3rd Annual SEEDS Golf Tournament, which raised money for classroom teacher grants.
- Participated in Alabama GRIT: Graduate Ready Impact Tomorrow-4 day Educator and Teacher
- conference with a break-out session for direct communication between education leaders and our community.
Your tax-deductible donation to this 501c3 makes a great impact on improving the quality of education for the youth in our community. Online giving options can be made as outlined below and SEEDS can accept a gift of securities. For more details about making a gift of securities, please contact SEEDS Executive Director, Beth Dunn, at 251-802-5002.
We're growing world-class schools for every Daphne student!
Every Daphne Graduate will be:
Fluent in a foreign language that is in high demand
Aware of international issues based on personal experiences and relationships
Active in community life and involved in addressing global challenges
Skilled at working within a team to solve problems around a common goal
Effectively prepared to succeed in a national and global arenas
Adept at using technology to be innovative and entrepreneurial
College and Career Ready
Able to move seamlessly into post-secondary education or a chosen profession through preparation within one of the following
The International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
Advanced Placement (AP)
Dual Enrollment college classes