Welcome to Virginia Farmers Market Association Membership!
The core mission of VAFMA is to support farmers markets through education while building opportunities of collaboration, networking, advocacy, and innovation that supports the growth and sustainability of farmers markets across the Commonwealth.
Our mission depends on dedicated members like you to support our outreach, build our programs, provide us with valuable feedback, spread the word, develop regional market manager support—the value of your relationship with VAFMA is priceless to these efforts.
VAFMA offers a variety of membership levels for all types of engagement from a farmers market manager to a farmer/vendor, consumer, or supporting organization. We are confident you will find a membership level that best embraces your farmers market experience.
ALL LEVELS of membership are annual and include these benefits:
- Education: including workshops, trainings, and regional meetings
- Collaboration: a chance to work with peers, share best practices, work toward shared goals, develop innovative approaches toward farmers market success
- Advocacy: join the voice on policy issues directly affecting farmers markets and the local food movement
- Assistance: from support starting a farmers market to SNAP/EBT & marketing, food safety, and more
- Membership in the Farmers Market Coalition is included when you join (a $40 value!)
- 25% discount for Manage My Market software services
- A 25% discount off the cost of the VAFMA Annual Conference fee
Membership is open to anyone who supports farmers markets. There are several levels of membership based on the type of sponsor you are; please note that only Market Members have voting rights.
If you wish to pay by check OR have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.