Join Team 65ROSES
Support longer, stronger lives with Team 65ROSES
JOIN THE TEAM! We hope you will be part of Team 65ROSES, helping to fight cystic fibrosis and help those struggling with the disease.
Join us in one of our Partner Races, or choose a different event to pursue your campaign, i.e., run, walk, swim, bike, hike or be a virtual participant in any event you choose in the calendar years 2019-2020.
What's in it for you? Membership fee of $25 gets you
- high-quality tech Team 65ROSES shirt;
- invitation to join private Team 65ROSES Facebook group;
- access to Partner Race Packages (includes free entry and additional benefits);
- personalized support and tools to facilitate fundraising efforts.
Do you want to be part of the Team? It's simple.
1) Register for Team 65ROSES for a $25 membership fee.
2) Select and register for your event... run, bike, hike, swim, any event, any location of your choosing. OR, you can take advantage of free race entry to one or more of our Partner Races (Hot Chocolate 15K/5K; Publix Half Marathon/5K; Hotlanta Half Marathon/5K; Big Peach Sizzler 10K/5K) with fundraising requirements starting as low as $100.
3) Fundraise for Miles for Cystic Fibrosis after you've registered as a member of Team 65ROSES. Starting a Fundraising Campaign is easy. We give you tools and tips to make it successful.
4) Celebrate your accomplishment! You are helping people with CF live longer, stronger lives!
Team 65ROSES is a program of Miles for Cystic Fibrosis, an Atlanta-based non-profit that encourages and supports exercise and physical activity for individuals with cystic fibrosis through our BreatheStrong program. Learn more at www.milesforcf.org. We also fund emergency financial assistance for people with CF and their families through the CF Reaching Out Foundation, and support CF care and research toward better treatments and a cure through the CF Foundation.
Cystic Fibrosis is a progressive, life-shortening disease that affects the respiratory and digestive systems, making it increasingly hard to breathe as the disease progresses. Many people who are raising money with Team 65ROSES have been touched in some way by someone with CF as a relative or friend. Others have just gotten to know Miles for Cystic Fibrosis and have grown to appreciate the strength and perseverance of the children and adults living with CF. It is truly a marathon disease!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!