Support Triangle Bikeworks' life-transforming youth programs. With your help, we'll enrich the mind, body and spirit of youth through transformative community, cultural and cycling experiences.
You'll be providing youth with educational and cultural experiences outside of their home environment through our Spoke’n Revolutions (SnR) youth cycling program. This long-distance cycling program always includes an educational focus on historical events and locations as well as on environmental education.
The Spoke’n Revolutions program is experiential learning using a physically demanding activity, combined with engaged learning.
Some of the long-term program outcomes include:
- Youth develop a lifelong love for cycling, physical activity and the outdoors
- Summer learning loss is reduced through educational programming
- Youth teach other youth and community members safe cycling skills
- Youth achieve social change through personal development and historical education
- Youth are empowered to be advocates for themselves and their communities
- Youth develop the desire to give back to their communities in a positive way
- Youth improve their physical fitness
There's nothing else like it in North Carolina!