Collegium Sanctorum Angelorum (College of the Holy Angels) will be a residential, four-year college that will provide a liberal arts education (A.A. and B.A.) that is faithful to the intellectual, moral, spiritual, and liturgical traditions of the Roman Catholic Church, and a formation in Catholic living, at affordable rates for tuition, room and board (currently $13,800/year).
What Makes the Collegium Unique?
The Four Marks of the Collegium:
Deum nóscere Deum amáre (To know God is to love God)
• Students will be engaged in a classical liberal arts curriculum that emphasizes
Thomistic theology and philosophy, history, literature, Latin, and music and art.
Cantáte Dómino (Sing to the Lord)
• Vespers and Lauds will be sung daily.
- Faculty are committed to this practice; students are welcomed to assist.
• The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass (offered by the FSSP in a nearby parish) on Sundays, Mondays, Holy Days, First Saturdays, and major feasts, as a start. Masses are normally sung Masses.
• Students with musical skills will be given opportunities to advance those skills and use them in the service of the Lord.
In mundo sed non mundi (In the world, but not of the world)
• The Collegium will afford opportunities to the students to spend time quietly, anchoring themselves spiritually to better engage the world.
Ora et labóra (Prayer and work)
• All students will help the Collegium’s auxiliary businesses, Heavenly Roast Coffee and Holy Angels Ministries, thereby gaining:
- The spiritual benefits of work;
- The practical skills of marketing, running, and managing a business.