Donate to Common Fence Music
Keep Music Live in our Community! Every donation to CFM makes a difference.
Common Fence Music is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organziation dedicated to celebrating and preserving diverse folk music traditions by creating community-based opportunities for cultural exchange. Through our concert series and education programs, we bring people together to share in the joy and excitement of quality live music.
It may surprise you to learn that only about 50% of CFM’s expenses are covered by ticket revenue. The rest is raised through monetary and in-kind
gifts from generous individuals, businesses and foundations in the area. Each and every donation we receive is used to keep our programs going.
Make a donation today to help fund such things as....
- $15: Posters for an event
- $25: A meal for a solo artist
- $50: Online advertising for a concert
- $75: Meals for a band
- $100: A hotel room for an artist
- $150: The fee for a 30-minute opening act
- $250: Venue rental or sound for an event
- $500: The fee for a pre-concert workshop with an artist
- $750: The performance fee for a local artist to perform a full concert
- $1,000-$2,000: The performance fee for a touring artist or ensemble