One Heart, One Love Call for Artists
Thank you for your interested in the Oldsmar Cares “One Love, One Heart” Art Exhibit.
We’ve had a tremendous response to this event and we’re looking forward to meet you.
- Oldsmar Cares is hosting an Art Exhibit and Reception January 18, 2019 from 5 to 8pm. (Please plan to stop by the exhibit if possible)
- The exhibit theme is One Heart, One Love.
- The exhibit will be held at Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
- Artwork of all media, sizes and shapes is welcome.
- The first hour of the opening reception for the One Heart, One Love exhibit will also serve as the 9th Annual Oldsmar Cares Wine & Food Gala VP reception.
- The exhibit will remain open from January 18 to February 28.
- If artwork is needed before the show is over arrangements can be made to pick up art after the opening, but before the end of the show.
- Artwork will be available for purchase during the show, but is not required to be for sale.
- Artist will decide if a portion of the proceeds from the sale of artwork will be donated back to Oldsmar Cares.
- The exhibit will be well advertised via Oldsmar Cares website, email, social media, press release and event posters.
Artwork drop off:
- Drop off artwork by January 7.
- Drop off location is Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
- Drop off hours are listed below.
- Complete the attached form and include with the artwork. If you do not have a printer then please complete and email the form to me along with a picture of your artwork (if possible).
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - Noon
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - Noon
Saturday 9:00 am - Noon
5”x5” Canvas Pick-up/Drop-off
- Pick up you 5”x5” canvas during business hours listed above
- Pick up/Drop-off location Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
- Create your original work of art.
- Return your creation to Oldsmar Cares by January 7.
- All proceeds from the sale of 5”x5” artwork will benefit Oldsmar Cares programs including, food, financial assistance, period products/personal care, education grants, etc.