Join us! PZI Membership
Thank you for becoming a Member of PZI.
We are exuberant to have you in the mix.
As a member you will receive an invitation to our private list-serve group PZI Talk and a
welcome letter with information on staying connected. If you have not already done so
sign up for our mailing list.
More information on PZI Membership is available on our website.
Or contact Corey Hitchcock 510-524-9575 or [email protected].
Your contribution and participation make you a part of the development of Koan Zen for our time. Thank you!
Cost & Setup Basics:
Minimum: We are unable to process ANNUAL memberships lower than: $180
or MONTHLY memberships lower that $15. (Quarterly $45.)
Default, AUTO-renewing, Annual membership:
If you would like to change your membership amount, or opt out of the annual membership renewal (default),
you can do so with the management link in your emailed receipt.
Your Membership Benefits:
- New Members will have access to all Open Temple Morning Meditation Sessions - MWF mornings online, hosted by PZI Leaders & teachers (see latest monthly dates). Attend all, or as many as you can with one recurring link.
- Members will receive a personal login for unlimited access to the KALPA – PZI’s vast Library archive of Dharma talks, blog posts, articles, audio and transcribed files from as far back as 1989, koan related art, Sutra Service files, Sesshin Dharma Talks, daily updates from zoom Zen Online talks with PZI teachers – coming soon podcast readings from contributors in PZI’s online Magazine of Zen & the Arts: Uncertainty Club .
- Members are included on the PZI-Talk email list, our really interesting online discussion community. This is one of the ways we create a culture for transformation, through lively conversation and sharing the insights of koan practice. You receive an invitation to join - just follow that link to read and post.
- Members have the opportunity to do regular individual work with PZI teachers, either in person or by phone or email. For more information about working individually with a teacher click here.
- Members get discounts on online or in-person events and retreats, or products, and can request scholarships for PZI retreats.
- Connection to the great PZI community of koanville.
- You will find that becoming a member deepens your practice.When you make a tangible commitment, something good happens; you recognize this is a living path and it’s about you.
Want to give a GIFT Membership? Great! Here's how:
Add a membership amount and go to check out.
There you can pay with your account but add your friend's name and emails.
They will receive the welcome and all benefits.