Thank you for becoming a Member of PZI. We are exuberant to have you in the mix. As a member you will receive an invitation to our private list-serve group PZI Talk and a welcome letter with information on staying connected. If you have not already done so sign up for our mailing list.
Please note that we are unable to process ANNUAL memberships lower than $125 https://www.pacificzen.org/membership/. or MONTHLY memberships lower that $10. More information on PZI Membership is available on our website. Or contact Corey Hitchcock 510-524-9575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members are included on the PZI-Talk email list, our really interesting online discussion community. This is one of the ways we create a culture for transformation, through lively conversation and sharing of ideas.
- Members have the opportunity to do regular individual work with PZI teachers, either in person or by phone or email. For more information about working individually with a teacher click here.
- Members get discounts on CDs and books and most PZI events and retreats.
- You will receive a login for unlimited access to the KALPA – PZI’s vast archive of Dharma talks, blog posts, articles, audio and transcribed files from as far back as 1989, koan related art, Sutra Service files, specific Sesshin Dharma Talks, monthly updates from live streamed talks recorded at SRCZC and RMC and more – coming soon podcast readings from contributors in PZI’s online Magazine of Zen & the Arts: Uncertainty Club .
- You will find that becoming a member deepens your practice.When you make a tangible commitment, something good happens; you recognize this is a living path and it’s about you.
- Your contribution and participation make you a part of the development of Zen for our time. Thank you.