Friday, December 7, 2018 is the date for our Annual Charity Paper Sale drive where you will see volunteers from the community on street corners, in front of businesses, in offices etc. holding our renowned RED JUGS collecting donations and handing out our Charity Paper. YOU can be part of our RED JUG CREW!! Volunteer for a few hours at a location convenient for you!
- Click on VOLUNTEER button above and fill in the online form.
- We will contact you with a location where you will collect or you may choose your own by asking a local business for permission to stand at their location.
- Pick up your Red Collection Jug and Charity Papers on either 11/27 or on 12/1 at the Pancake Breakfast Michael's Grill 901 Monroe St. Toledo, OH.
- Can't make it out to get the jug and papers? We will deliver to you in time for the fundraiser on 12/7/18.
- Fill in the online form and we will contact you!
- After the fundraiser on 12/8 return the jugs and funds collected from 8am-12pm Michael's Grill 901 Monroe St. Toledo. Can't make the return that day? Let us know and we will come pick up the jug and funds from you!
Please fill in the online form and we will get back with you with the details. It is simple and fun and helps us continue on our mission to provide services for the children in our local communities!
Want to start a fundraising page of your own? Check out our Peer to Peer Fundraising Page and start a team today. Don't want to volunteer but still support our mission for the children? Click the DONATE page above.
Thank you!! Remember! All volunteers and members are recognized at a special event in January. Details to be announced soon!!