VAFMA Market Manager Certification Program
VAFMA Market Manager Certification Course
Registration for the full course is closed.
Past graduates of VAFMA's Market Manager Certification course may purchase access to individual classes during the current session.
Available classes are:
- 2/15: Market Operations (SNAP and accounting) - Sam Lev of LEAP for Local Food & Elizabeth Borst of Virginia Community Food Connections
- 3/1: Special Event Planning - Tracy Frey of Williamsburg Farmers Market
- 3/8: Marketing/Social Media - CeCe Dodd of Broadway Farmers Market
- 3/22: Market Rules and Policies - Mary Yost of Durham Farmers Market & Cheryl Burch or River Street Market
- 3/29: Grant Writing/Fundraising - Kim Hutchinson of VAFMA
- 4/12: Food Safety - Dr. Renee Boyer of Virginia Cooperative Extension & Sarah Good or VDACS
- 4/19: Conflict Management - Mickey McIntyre with Real Change Partners
Sessions are completed through online webinars held on Friday mornings from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM. Participants must have regular access to the Internet and a computer with video/sound capabilities.
You will have access to a recording of the class if you are unable to attend live.
Checks will also be accepted. Enter the coupon code "Check" when registering and send your check to:
Virginia Farmers Market Association
14241 Midlothian Trnpk, #153
Midlothian, Virginia 23113