Core 101 Alumni & TDC Graduates
January 18- 20, 2019
Any public defender who has completed the Core 101 Program or the Trainer Development Program (Tracks 1&2) is invited to join us for the 2019 Winter Institute.
The weekend experience will include:
- A variety of workshops include a number designed especially for trainers, supervisors, and emerging leaders
- A communal “Values Walk” to challenge how we promote client-centered values and to learn best practices from each other.
- A chance to welcome the newest 2018 Gideon's Promise Class on Friday evening and celebrate the graduating Class of 2016 at the Saturday night banquet.
- A keynote address by 2018 MacArthur Fellow, Raj Jayadev
- For full agenda and list of sessions, click HERE.
The registration fee for public defenders is $250, and for non-public defenders is $350. This includes lunches (Saturday and Sunday) and dinners (Friday and Saturday) only (breakfast is not included*), training materials, and administrative fees.
For an additional $50, you may also resister for the first day of Leadership Summit Workshops to explore the fundamentals of client-centered leadership. This includes five hours of workshops and lunch on Friday.
*Breakfast can be available upon request with the hotel.
Deadline for registration is December 21, 2018.
Training and Hotel Location:
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
One Hartsfield Center Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30354
Room rate is $124/ a night for single plus tax. Please Call 404-209-9999 or 1-800-468-3571 or you can book online HERE. Please book before December 21, 2018.
Note: The closest Airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL (Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary).